Friday, August 2, 2013

Dinner, Ice Cream and a Movie


We grilled burgers for dinner tonight.  It wasn't very windy, so we pulled out the grill.   Unfortunately, the campgrounds in and around Yellowstone don't have fire pits - my guess is that they're trying to avoid another fire in the park.  It would be great to sit outside around the fire, but that will have to wait till later in the trip.

Jeff had to work tonight, so I took turns amusing the kids.  Ruth wanted huckleberry ice cream, so I took her into town to shop for some souvenirs and get her ice cream fix.  Then I brought her back and took Henry to see the Yellowstone movie at the IMAX theater.  This way, they each got to do something and got a little time away from one another.  

It was a win-win for me, because both the ice cream and the movie were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment