Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ruth's Ice Cream Round Up

Along the trip, I've had a lot of ice cream.  Besides swimming and seeing bighorn sheep, it's my favorite thing on the trip.


The first place we had ice cream was at St. Louis and and I had BOTH an icee and an ice cream that dad got me, (which he had to go to a scary neighborhood to do so.) 

Next was at Denver when I got Dippin' Dots at the Colorado Rockies baseball game. Then we went to Rock Springs where I went repeatedly to the campground store to get ice cream for me and my family.  I got ice cream sandwiches, ice cream cones and fudgesicles.  The same thing in Jackson Hole, too.  

West Yellowstone was the place where I had the best huckleberry ice cream ever! At Red Lodge,  I got cotton candy ice cream (really good by the way!) at Scoops, an ice cream shop in town.   The ice cream in Yellowstone and Scoops is made by Wilcoxson's in Montana, and Mom found some at the grocery store in Red Lodge.  Now we have vanilla, cotton candy, huckleberry and blueberry cheesecake in our freezer.  

Now we are in Medora, North Dakota, and I've already found an ice cream shop in the tiny little town I want to go to before we leave.

Bye!

Ruth


No comments:

Post a Comment