Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ruth's Ice Cream Round-Up

Tonight we had ice cream at Jeni's Ice Cream shop in Chagrin Falls, Ohio.  I had the Milkiest Chocolate in the World (literally, that's the name of the ice cream) and it was delicious.  The shop had so many flavors of ice cream and you could put anything you want on it.  I tried some of the strawberry buttermilk too.

In Michigan, I had ice cream a few times.  Mostly, it was mint chocolate chip.  They had it at the KOA campground in Petoskey.  At Murdick's in Petoskey, I tried the oranges and cream and it was really good.  The only other flavor I've had this trip besides these two flavors was the fantastic cotton candy ice cream at Scoops in Red Lodge, Montana.  Oh, and I had a strawberry sundae and a vanilla cone dipped in chocolate at Dairy Queen on the trip.

The biggest ice cream disappointment was the S'mores Blizzard in Jackson, Wyoming.  I was really excited to try one because I LOVE s'mores, but I didn't like it.

That's my last ice cream report of this trip.  Bye!

Ruth






No comments:

Post a Comment